Developer Update: Simon J - Week 8

This week we had enough time to do fit in some minor polish before we had to finish our vertical slice. I primarily made some adjustments to our sounds so that they have attenuation and concurrency. I also toned down the volumes of many sounds so that they were not as deafening. After this major change, I worked on applying some of our feedback that we had received from Armageddon, such as making super jump retain forward momentum, and modifying the primary fire of our weapon to be a wind-up gattling gun.

I also made it so that the player stops all actions upon death, and cannot be launched anymore. I tried to play with the lighting in the scene so that it better reflects the intended mood, but was not able to accomplish much.

Other than that, I spent time on updating documentation.

Clockwork Giants