This is the week we have to hand in our vertical slice. Yesterday and this morning we spent fixing up a few bugs and adding a few last minute additions. I personally fixed several issues with the boss spawning or not spawning in different save files, and the same with the lore note that spawns when the boss dies. I removed the notice that the game was under development as well. We have to submit our personal stuff, including task log and a copy of these blog posts, as well as a build of our game and all relevant documentation. Due in 2 and a half hours.
For the next two days we will be working on our presentation for Friday, and discussing the future of our game. There are a number of things I personally want to do for the production stage of our game, and things that I would like to see from the rest of the team.